Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Home Away From Home

Orange!

That is the one word to describe my room. If you love the color orange, you will love my room because I have giant, bright orange walls! Stephan, another kid from URI, came last week and we made an IKEA run this week. He has a car here which is super convenient! Needless to say, the IKEA we went to was two floors and probably the biggest IKEA I will ever step foot in. It was awesome. Definitely could have gotten lost in it. Anyways, I bought a new comforter to dress my room up a bit. I also bought a few other useful things. Overall, the trip to IKEA was a success.

I have started to decorate my room although I did not bring many photos with me, so I am going to print some and decorate some more. For now, here is what my room looks like:

my bed of course accompanied by Little Blonde Puppy

my giant room

bathroom

just the daycare kids playing outside

the smallest kitchen ever

again

my desk with the only pictures I brought form home

a giant useless table

a huge yet semi useless closet

No comments:

Post a Comment