Friday, June 22, 2012

Best Office Buddy Ever


My office buddy and I have become friends over the past few months. He is super nice and pretty much awesome. He practices his English with me and he is a fairly good speaker. He knows the language pretty well but he still makes some mistakes which usually make me laugh.

Last week he resigned. He got another job offer in Lille where his girlfriend lives and decided to take it. In France, there is a five weeks notice, so he will be leaving right around the same time as me. I am excited that he won’t be leaving before me because I would be so lonely without him. He has decided to work from 10-4 everyday as his new schedule. We also chat all day long and seeing as his work is being taken over by the new hire, and I have “no” boss, we basically do nothing. Yesterday, he closed the door to our office so that no one would know that we weren’t doing any work. For lunch yesterday we all ordered pizza and ate in. My office buddy paid for me which was super nice of him. It wasn't the first time he has paid for me either. He is awesome! I am really going to miss him when I go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment