Friday, June 22, 2012

Look Who's Back, Look Who's Back Again

On Tuesday when I returned to work, I did my usual morning routine when someone came into the office to say good morning. I turned to see who it was and it was my boss. I know what you are all thinking – Nicole, you must see him everyday. Oh contraire. He has been out since mid-April recovering from surgery. He was supposed to be back mid-May, but that never happened. So I was super excited to see him and to find out that he was, you know, still with us. He didn’t really have a lot of time to chitchat so we got right to business and I filled him in on my progress. Once that was finished, he left and I didn’t see him for the rest of the day. On Wednesday, he only stopped in to my office to say hi and then left. I mean I know I am only an intern, but wouldn’t that give him even more reason to check in on me. I guess not! Thursday I went up to his office to discuss something with him, to find out that he wouldn’t be back until Monday. I want his life. Two months off, comes back for three days and off again for another two. I asked my office buddy – what’s up with that! – and he said that he is back only part time. News to me. He will be working Monday thru Wednesday for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment