Friday, June 22, 2012

Monday Morning Meeting

On Monday, June 18th, I had a meeting in Montargis. This would be the 4th time I have been to Montargis. The rest of the project team is based there. Unfortunately, my boss would not be able to drive me like he usually does so I had to take the train and then take a taxi to the building. I felt so grown up having a business meeting in which all expenses were covered by my company. There were not a lot in attendance but the meeting went fairly well. We then had a nice lunch although I am not entirely sure what animal it was I ate. It wasn’t chicken and it didn’t taste like duck, so really it could have been anything. It was good regardless. After lunch, we finished up a few issues and then my colleague who was heading back into Paris offered to give me a lift. It was pretty sweet. We talked the whole ride back to Paris, about an hour and a half ride, but it went by really quickly. It was too awkward or anything either. I only have one more meeting left, the 6th one, which means that my internship is almost over!! Crazy how fast it is going by.

No comments:

Post a Comment