Thursday, August 11, 2011

Half Way

Today in class we received out graded homework back and I got an A. My teacher said that I was the only one who did it completely correct - hell yea! 

Tomorrow marks the half way point of the summer immersion program, which means midterm time! I probably should be studying, but its more fun to enjoy France and go out and explore instead. I am definitely getting into the habit of coming home from class and then going out to the store to buy what I want for dinner. The cashiers are going to know me by name pretty soon. There is also a boulangerie across the street from our house and whenever we go in, the little who owns it, always smiles at us. 

After the exam tomorrow, we are leaving class early and heading to Bordeaux because we have a long weekend. We are going to stay with one of Alex's friends and we are going to go to the beach! I cannot wait (: 

I will let you know how the weekend goes when I get back.





No comments:

Post a Comment