Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Care Package Delivered

Today I received my first care package from my mom! It was like Christmas. I felt like a little kid, running home from school, jumping for joy when I saw that it had arrived. My first care package consisted of:

  • lots of fruit snacks (bunny ones)
  • cliff bars (Todd, these are all for me)
  • notebooks with normal lines!
  • two pocket folders! (things you would think would be universal - nope)
  • erasers
  • pencil case
  • coin purse
  • fleur de lis and anchor Alex and Ani bracelet (courtesy of Ephraim)
  • and of course the air bubble packaging
All in all, my first care package was awesome. Don't know if anyone can top that?!

3 comments:

  1. You really don't like European notebooks?! Those are my favorites! I even brought back a bunch for school, and other school supplies. I might even miss those the most :/ -lexi

    ReplyDelete
  2. They give me a headache every time I try to write on them or read something from it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog Nicole keep it up! Tell about the looong journey and your internship int. V funny.

    ReplyDelete