Thursday, August 4, 2011

Crêperie

Today for lunch we went to the crêperie and I had my first crêpe since arriving. It was a caramelized apple crêpe with whipped cream on top. Two words - totes delicious! After lunch we went to the Château de Compiègne. It was where Napoleon lived. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my camera along, so I do not have any pictures. I enjoyed the gardens more than the actual castle. I have gone to see them three times already!

I saw rain for the first time today and it appears that it will not be ending for a few days. Time to invest in an umbrella.

Opening a bank account was much easier than I thought it was going to be, although, I did have to wait 40 minutes for the lady. Again, French and their concepts of time do not exactly coincide with Americans. Just need to learn to slow down my pace of daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment