Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Rumble Rumble

Last night marked my first thunder and lightening storm in France and it was amazing to say the least. There were some awesome lightening strikes, that definitely took down some trees, and the sky lit up repeatedly. I jumped up at the first rumble and watched the whole storm. Although it is advised to stay away from windows at the time of a storm, I had mine wide open, standing in it, snapping away. Probably not the best idea to have an electronic device in your hand, but who doesn't like to live on the edge! It was well worth it too because I got an awesome video in addition to this "super chouette" picture!

Kitty Kitty has a real name - Max. I still like calling him Kitty Kitty though. Both yesterday and this morning he came over for a visit. He now comes in the house and ventures around a little bit. He is super cute! I don't know what I am going to do when I have to move. I was thinking of taking him with me, but now that the neighbor knows I am in love with him, I think she will know who has him. Zut!

And of course, what to do when you're bored - paint your nails! If France didn't have watermelons before, it does now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment