Friday, August 19, 2011

End of Week Three

I cannot believe I have already been here for three weeks. It seems like its been a little longer, but still it is getting better and better everyday. It has been really nice in Compiègne this week, which is rare. Usually it is pretty rainy. This weekend is going to be fabulous although, I have no plans as of yet. 

Next week is the last week of the summer program. I only have two days of real class left! We are taking a trip to Amiens on Wednesday as a group and then Thursday we have our final exam and presentations. I can't believe it is almost over! I am excited for the real school year to start (: 

Yesterday I was petting Kitty Kitty and he was loving it until I decided I was done and he pounced at me. He didn't like that I wasn't giving him attention anymore. Apparently cats hold grudges because this morning as I left for class, he got up and ran the other way from me haha. Don't know what his problem is!


2 comments: