Sunday, August 28, 2011

Desperate Housewives

Friday was the last day of the summer immersion program. It also marked one full month that I have been here. Crazy to think that it has already been that long, but hey, I made it! Each class had to come up with a skit for the spectacle to complete the program. Our class decided to do Desperate Housewives. We did three housewives and a house husband. I played Gabrielle. My friend Ale was my mother-in-law who was coming to visit for two months and we had to act out that scene. 
We did a great job!




We made a slideshow to make it look like the real show. Our class kicked ass in the spectacle and we had the best skit by far.

Ma Belle-Mère


Pas!



The Whole Class

The summer program ended on a good note - literally - I received an A which is hopefully a good sign for what is to come!


PS - Happy Anniversary Mem and Pep and Happy Birthday Auntie Julie and David!!

No comments:

Post a Comment