Monday, August 1, 2011

First Day of School

Touring Compiègne was much more fun than going to class, but you need to do what you need to do. We all got up super early because we didn't want to be late for our first day and what did we do, ended up sitting around for almost an hour just staring at each other. Oh well, we will know for tomorrow.  We of course had to take our first day of school photos.




I got off to a rocky start at school. I had to retake my placement test because they lost mine. I was not a happy camper, but once I retook it and got placed, I found out who my teacher was, and everything was better. My teacher is so nice and she is even smaller than me! I like the class I am in a lot so far. There are girls from Brazil, Venezuela, the US, and tons of guys from Mexico. It is really funny to hear French with a Spanish accent!  Tomorrow we are going to have an Asian invasion; 7 Asian students will be joining our class. Can't wait to see how tomorrow goes!

2 comments:

  1. Love the first day of school pics!! Hope you're having tons of fun :) bisous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Venezuela! <3
    That makes me happy. Glad your enjoying your stay!

    ReplyDelete